Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Experienced Childminder Avail anywhere in kildare or offaly!!

Experienced Childminder Avail anywhere in kildare or offaly!!           reply
01/09/2011 21:43 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hey Mummys/Daddies
I am a 19 year old girl, i have been minding kids from the ages of newborn to 11years of age.
I have completed a garda vetting, i am a non-smoker have full drivers licence and am VERY reliable, independent, friendly, easy to communicate with and very caring.

I have minded children in there own home from night-time babysitting to being employed to mind children.
In my previous jobs i have helped with homework, done arts and crafts, prepared meals, school runs, light house work, fun days such as park and rainy days fun. I am available to do house work at an extra rate.

I am available to mind your little one/ones from 3/5days a week
I am here to be flexible to you if you can be as flexible to me
I have never looked for days off or rang in sick unless i am soo sick that i just cannot come to you. very rarely i am sick!

If you are happy with what you have read above or want more info please send me a pm with all your questions
I check emails hourly so i will get back to you ASAP
also feel free to leave a phone number.

I am available to meet for a coffee any Saturday afternoon

hope to hear from you soon
yummy11

Experienced Childminder Avail anywhere in kildare or offaly!!           reply
01/09/2011 21:43 - Offaly Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hey Mummys/Daddies
I am a 19 year old girl, i have been minding kids from the ages of newborn to 11years of age.
I have completed a garda vetting, i am a non-smoker have full drivers licence and am VERY reliable, independent, friendly, easy to communicate with and very caring.

I have minded children in there own home from night-time babysitting to being employed to mind children.
In my previous jobs i have helped with homework, done arts and crafts, prepared meals, school runs, light house work, fun days such as park and rainy days fun. I am available to do house work at an extra rate.

I am available to mind your little one/ones from 3/5days a week
I am here to be flexible to you if you can be as flexible to me
I have never looked for days off or rang in sick unless i am soo sick that i just cannot come to you. very rarely i am sick!

If you are happy with what you have read above or want more info please send me a pm with all your questions :)
I check emails hourly so i will get back to you ASAP
also feel free to leave a phone number.

I am available to meet for a coffee any Saturday afternoon

hope to hear from you soon
yummy11
:)

discussion forum terms & conditions