Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Experienced Childminder Availabe in Naas, Sallins & Surrounding Areas

Experienced Childminder Availabe in Naas, Sallins & Surrounding Areas           reply
01/11/2011 09:17 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I am an experienced childminder living between Sallins and Naas. I am looking to mind children in my own home. I have been minding children in my own home for the past 13 years and have experience with children of all ages from newborn to teenager. I have 5 children of my own, the youngest is 14. I am currently minding a 3year old boy but I am looking to take on another child/children.

I have a first aid qualification and I am Garda vetted. I have worked with children in my local community for a number of years also. I have great references available if required.

I aim to give your child/children a home from home experience while they are in my care. I live in a friendly and safe area and have a large secure garden with swings, slides and a trampoline and plenty of space for children to explore and play.

Please reply here or contact me on 087 7946386 if you have any queries or are interested.

Thanks,
Mag

re : Experienced Childminder Availabe in Naas, Sallins & Surrounding Areas           reply
05/01/2012 15:53 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Mag,
I wonder if you would be interested or available in minding my two little boys aged 29 months and 15 months? They haven´t been minded by anybody except me (or their Granny´s) in their short lives, but I´ve recently been offered a part-time jobs locally on Tuesday´s and Thursdays.
Could you let us know where you live etc, as I will be starting my new job at the end of the month and I am anxious to meet as many people as possible and have the boys comfortable with their new ´home´ before I return to work.
If you could let me know how much you charge and your availability I would be very grateful.
My husband works odd shifts so in one week we would need help 8.30-6pm, the next week it´d be from 12.30-6pm and the next week it´d be from 8.30-3.30pm.
Any further information you can provide would be a huge help.
Many thanks,
Clodagh.

re : Experienced Childminder Availabe in Naas, Sallins & Surrounding Areas           reply
02/12/2011 11:50 - Kildare Childminders

08/11/2011 11:22 - Kildare Childminders

re... : Experienced Childminder Availabe in Naas, Sallins & Surrounding Areas           reply
09/12/2011 14:39 - Kildare Childminders

discussion forum terms & conditions