Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced Childminder Available

re : Experienced Childminder Available           reply
16/01/2015 09:39 - Galway City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I´m looking for someone to look after my little girl (16 months), 3 days a week from 8.30am to 6pm (Tuesday-Thursday). Can you let me know if this would be of interest.
Many Thanks

08/01/2015 17:41 - Galway City Childminders
Hi, just wondering if this is still relevant i have a 15 month old little boy i am looking for a childminder 2 days per week ? Regards aisling

04/01/2015 19:16 - Galway City Childminders
We require a child minder for our 18mnth old son. Time would be 07.30am until 11.00am each weekday. We are situated some 10 minutes from the city centre.
If this time in the morning is suitable for you, I will provide full address details for you to visit and discuss if you wish?
regards
Maria

Experienced Childminder Available           reply
01/01/2015 23:55 - Galway City Childminders
Kind, caring and experienced childminder/mum available full time or part time in Renmore. Hot meals, help with homework in a relaxed, welcoming and homely environment. School collections from Scoil Caithriona Jnr also.

re... : Experienced Childminder Available           reply
04/01/2015 21:52 - Galway City Childminders
Hi Maria. Thank you for your response. Just a quick response to tell you a little about myself. I am a dental nurse and mum to 3 children. I have just recently finished work as i wanted to be at home to be a full time mom. I have a full clean drivers licence and as a mum i have lots of hands on experience caring for children, I have also worked as a childminder in the past. I have a full clean drivers licence. Could you let me know if you prefer for your little boy to be cared for in your own home or the childminders home?
Kind regards,
Andrea.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;