Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced Childminder Available

Experienced Childminder Available           reply
14/08/2017 14:43 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi everyone!

I have a FETAC Level 5 in Childcare and I also hold a First Aid and Manual Handling Certificates. I am Garda Vetted. I have had experience working in a creche and I also have worked for two Irish families previously. I have experience from the ages 10 months to 8 years old. I would say I´m kind, caring, patient and a non-smoker. Unfortunately, I don´t drive but I love going on walks and also I´m not able to mind children in my own home. I am looking for something that´s long term (no term time). I´m based in Swords so I can travel to places such as Donabate, Malahide, Portmanock, Santry, Drumcondra and of course, Swords. If you´re interested, please give me a message with all the details such as where you are based, children´s ages, salary expectations, etc. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you!

re : Experienced Childminder Available           reply
16/08/2017 09:49 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am looking for a childminder to live out to assist in looking after my two sons,(12) and (6). Both attend school in Portmarnock and both walk to school and back every morning and afternoon. I would like my youngest to be met at school in the afternoon at 14:30. The hours I would require would be 13:30 -18:30 Monday - Friday with the possibility for some additional hours babysitting. I live in a 4 bedroom house in Portmarnock, Co Dublin, which has easy access to public transport both the Dart and Bus. Can you please provide me with some details of your past experience and what your expected wages would be? What experience do you have with cooking meals for children? I am looking for a long-term commitment to grow with the children is this of interest to you? Looking forward to hearing from you.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;