Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Experienced Childminder Available Dublin 15/Carpenterstown

Experienced Childminder Available Dublin 15/Carpenterstown           reply
11/01/2012 21:51 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,
I am a mother of 2 girls aged 9 and 2 1/2 yrs. My eldest is at school and i am at home with my youngest and a lovely little girl aged also 2 1/2 who i mind full time mon-fri. I have worked in a creche for a 1 yr period and i have plenty of experience with children. I offer a home from home enviroment and will provide education as well as fun. I make healthy meals and snacks for the children and i have a lovely back garden equiped with swing sets(child safety seat inc), kids outdoor playhouse, rocking horse, trampoline and more. Of course we have to get the weather to enjoy all of this! I also have a ridiculous amount of toys and arts and craft supplies to keep the children entertained throughout the day. I am a very patient person and i treat any children how i would like my girls to be treated.
I am based in Carpenterstown in Castleknock. If you wish to contact me please feel free or leave your details and i will get back to you.
Cheers

re : Experienced Childminder Available Dublin 15/Carpenterstown           reply
02/04/2012 21:46 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi,
Are you still available and if so What is your rate?
Regards
Fiona

re... : Experienced Childminder Available Dublin 15/Carpenterstown           reply
03/04/2012 07:33 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi he is 17 months old. Would it be possible to meet you? My number is 0868738671 if you would like to arrange meeting.
Regards
Fiona

discussion forum terms & conditions