Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced Childminder Available Dublin 18 and surrounding areas

re : Experienced Childminder Available Dublin 18 and surrounding areas           reply
15/03/2014 08:17 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am in The Park, Cabinteely and have 2 boys going to st brigids. Looking for minder in my own home for boys and for dog (6 months old at moment and well trained and friendly!). Probably for 3 or 4 days initially. Contact me at eimeardaly100@gmail.com

re : Experienced Childminder Available Dublin 18 and surrounding areas           reply
19/03/2014 13:22 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there - what is your private mail address? I am interested in chatting further!
Vicky

15/03/2014 11:34 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi, we´re looking for a person to look after our 5 month old in our own house (Cabinteely village) Monday-Friday 8-5. Could you send me your cv? Munozdee@tcd.ie

Experienced Childminder Available Dublin 18 and surrounding areas           reply
12/02/2014 16:15 - Dublin South Childminders
I am a qualified childcare worker currently working in a community based playschool, for the past 5 years, looking to make the transition to childminding for a family, I have many qualities to offer parents and their children, I have completed my fetac level 5 and 6, first aid, child protection and other training work shops. I am a mother to two boys school going age and understand the quality that is needed to care for and nurture a child, I can provide many age appropriate activities indoor and outdoor, references available if needed,

I currently live in Dublin 18
I have a full clean drivers licence for 6+ yrs,
I am available to mind in my own home or in your home,

private mail to discuss any position further

Many Thanks

15/02/2014 10:54 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
We live in stillorgan and we will need a child minder from april 1st onwards to bring my 6 years old son to French school in the mornings and collect him after school and mounding him in our place until 7pm.
I would be pleased to receive your CV and have a chat. My phone number is 0879972003
Thank you,
Sarah

discussion forum terms & conditions

;