Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced Childminder Available Kilmessan and Surrounding Areas

re... : Experienced Childminder Available Kilmessan and Surrounding Areas           reply
29/08/2013 16:17 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Eoin,
I think it should be fine to make it back in time. My contact no is 0469080150 if you would like to chat.
Kind Regards
Denise

re... : Experienced Childminder Available Kilmessan and Surrounding Areas           reply
30/08/2013 09:59 - Meath Childminders
Hi Eoin,
Yes that would be fine I will be in most of the day and all evening.
Kind Regards
Denise

29/08/2013 14:27 - Meath Childminders
Hi Denise
School finishes at 2.30pm in Robinstown which maybe a little tight for you to get back i think?
Eoin

re : Experienced Childminder Available Kilmessan and Surrounding Areas           reply
28/08/2013 21:14 - Meath Childminders
Hi
We have a 6 year old girl in Robinstown National School and a 4 year old boy in Montessori in Trim from 9-12.30 each day. We possibly need a school and montessori drop off and collection, and after school/homework. Parents collect by 5.30pm in the evening. Exact hours not known yet as my wife waiting to start teaching post. Is this something you´d be interested in?
Feel free to contact me on 0857383359 or email me on eoin.odonoghue@ucd.ie.
Regards
Eoin

29/08/2013 08:35 - Meath Childminders
Hi Eoin,
I Would be interested it all depends on what time your 6 year old finishes school at as I have a 6 year old to be collected from Kilmessan School at 2.40. So if you could let me know the time school finishes at.
Kind Regards
Denise

30/08/2013 15:27 - Meath Childminders
Denise
That post with your number has disappeared from the thread, can you PM it to me or text me 0857383359?
Thanks
Eoin

re : Experienced Childminder Available Kilmessan and Surrounding Areas           reply
28/08/2013 21:20 - Meath Childminders
Hi
We have a 6 year old girl in Robinstown National School and a 4 year old boy in Montessori in Trim from 9-12.30 each day. We possibly need a school and montessori drop off and collection, and after school/homework. Parents collect by 5.30pm in the evening. Exact hours not known yet as my wife waiting to start teaching post. Is this something you´d be interested in?
Regards
Eoin

29/08/2013 18:54 - Meath Childminders
Hi Denise
If its ok ill give you a call during the day tomorrow to discuss?
Thanks
Eoin

30/08/2013 09:57 - Meath Childminders
Hi Eoin,
Yes that would be fine I will be in most of the day and all evening.
Kind Regards
Denise

28/08/2013 21:13 - Meath Childminders
Hi
Regards
Eoin

29/08/2013 08:34 - Meath Childminders
Hi Eoin,
I Would be interested it all depends on what time your 6 year old finishes school at as I have a 6 year old to be collected from Kilmessan School at 2.40. So if you could let me know the time school finishes at.
Kind Regards
Denise

Experienced Childminder Available Kilmessan and Surrounding Areas           reply
28/08/2013 12:12 - Meath Childminders
Childminder available 15 years experience, full driving licence for school pickups. I have school going children of my own and a three year old at home with me. I live within walking distance of Kilmessan School and Villiage. Full and part time hours available.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;