Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Experienced Childminder Available Mornings and Weekends in Ranelagh Area (babysitting, cleaning, dog walking, etc)

Experienced Childminder Available Mornings and Weekends in Ranelagh Area (babysitting, cleaning, dog walking, etc)           reply
08/08/2017 20:45 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello Dear Families,

I´m seeking for a part time job as nanny/babysitter/cleaner preferably around Ranelagh but I´m completely open to different possibilities, I´m a responsible, reliable,kind and fun person, I have over 3 years of experience as childminder with kids of different ages and personalities and an advanced level of English!
Right now I´m working part time for an incredible family with 2 girls in the afternoons but I´m still available mornings, evenings and weekends so I´m making myself available for drop offs, babysitting, pet-sitting, dog walking, cleaning and any occasional/regular jobs that would fit on my free time and on your expectations and needs.
This is just a little bit of information about myself and what I´m looking for, if you have any question please don´t hesitate in contact me, CV and references available in case of need! Looking forward to hear from you!

Kind Regards

Isabela

discussion forum terms & conditions