Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced Childminder Available Old Bawn / Aylesbury Dublin 24

re... : Experienced Childminder Available Old Bawn / Aylesbury Dublin 24           reply
20/05/2015 17:24 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
hello noleen. i live in springfiled.. one parent mum with 5 year old girl. just needing a few hours in the afternoon and some other girls as compnay... if you take on more then one... never done this before. my girl is going to belgard school til 1.30... do let me know.. wud like to meet if poss. my name is jean.

re : Experienced Childminder Available Old Bawn / Aylesbury Dublin 24           reply
15/05/2015 08:55 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi noeleen, my name is Vikki, I live in Aylesbury, just wondering have your childcare places been filled? I have almost 8 month old twins, and will be returning to work soon, full time initially with the hope of part time within the next year.. Have you spaces available at the moment?

re... : Experienced Childminder Available Old Bawn / Aylesbury Dublin 24           reply
15/05/2015 19:50 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Vikki,
Just sent you a pm. Thanks.
noeleen

Experienced Childminder Available Old Bawn / Aylesbury Dublin 24           reply
16/04/2015 15:37 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi my name is Noeleen I am available to mind child or children in my home. I have full clean drivers licence and I am Garda and HSE vetted. I provide a loving home from home that is pet and smoke free. I am available to drop and collect from schools and playschools as well as full days. I have over 20 years experience I supervise homework and provide a lunch and snacks. I can provide references if required. If you would like to discuss this further please feel free to contact me. Thank you.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;