Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced Childminder Available Skerries and Surrounding Areas

re : Experienced Childminder Available Skerries and Surrounding Areas           reply
11/03/2016 15:20 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Avril.
Just wondering are you flexible as to different days each week ranging from 2-5 days. I have 2 children ages 8 mts & 2 & 1/2. Could you tell me your rates for minding in your home or ours? I look forward to hearing from you. Regards

Experienced Childminder Available Skerries and Surrounding Areas           reply
10/03/2016 11:54 - Dublin North Childminders
avril-xxx
View user profile
39 post(s)
PM me Experienced Childminder Available Skerries and Surrounding Areas reply
07/03/2016 21:50 - Dublin North Childminders

Very experienced Childminder available in the Skerries and surrounding areas, I have a lot of experience minding children of all ages from babies right upto older children, aswell as a been mother to 3 girls eldest been 27 and youngest is 14 years old. I was minding 2 children but the family re-located, so I´m available immediately . I´m a non smoker and I´m Garda vetted. I´m a caring, loving and bubbly person, available too mind children in my home Or in the children(s) own home. Very reasonable rates and references available on request. Please don´t hesitate too PM me with any questions you might have. Ann

Avril

re... : Experienced Childminder Available Skerries and Surrounding Areas           reply
11/03/2016 16:12 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi I just pm´ed you :-)

discussion forum terms & conditions

;