Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced Childminder Available in Blackrock.

re... : Experienced Childminder Available in Blackrock.           reply
05/03/2015 23:23 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Maeve,
Yes, that sounds perfect. Unfortunately, I am in college besides the weeks mentioned, but would be delighted to mind the boys weekends, evenings during the week and anytime during those three weeks I have off college.
Thanks a million. Please feel free to contact me whenever.
Aoife ( 0851350655 )

Experienced Childminder Available in Blackrock.           reply
05/03/2015 14:18 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi, my name is Aoife Hodgins. I am third year student, currently training to be a primary school teacher. I have a wide range of experience with children and teenagers of all ages. I have previously worked in a creche. I have babysat for several years. I have worked with children and teenagers with special needs. I have a full drivers licence and first aid training.
I am available at weekends and during evenings. I will also be available full time from the 14th-21st of March and the 28th March to the 12th of April.
Please don´t hesitate to contact me for more information.
Thanks. Aoife.
(0851350655)

re : Experienced Childminder Available in Blackrock.           reply
05/03/2015 23:00 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Aoife, we´re looking for a childminder Mon - Fri afternoons to pick up our 2 boys from school and mind them in our own home in Leopardstown. Also flexibility to do full days during school hols would be great but not essential. If this is of interest to you even on a temporary basis for the weeks you have listed please let me know and we can chat in more detail. Maeve

discussion forum terms & conditions

;