Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced Childminder Clane/Maynooth/Straffan

re : Experienced Childminder Clane/Maynooth/Straffan           reply
06/12/2014 14:36 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Kate,
I see from a previous post that you are taking a break from child-minding. I would still be interested to speak to you about child-minding for my 2 boys for next year or whenever you think you will be resuming. If you could contact me on 0857707455 I would appreciate it. Thanks, Karen.

re... : Experienced Childminder Clane/Maynooth/Straffan           reply
23/05/2012 13:02 - Kildare Childminders
Hello James,
usually I have a charge per day and a minimum no of days required if you would like to email me my email is kshortt59@hotmail.com and I can give you a call if it suits you to discuss options and give you a better idea of what I do. the baba´s age is perfect as I am waving goodbye to some of my older kiddies in august so we are starting the circle over again with babies =)
warmest regards
kate

11/07/2016 17:59 - Kildare Childminders
Hello,
I need a childminder for two children aged 7 and 5 in Maynooth or Kilcloon in September.
Are you available?
Thank you very much!
Bruna

04/12/2014 22:45 - Kildare Childminders
Hi I am taking a break to be with my own children at the moment :) I hope you find someone you are very happy with and thanks for enquiry

04/12/2014 21:37 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Kate
I have a 1 year old boy- just wondering if you have availability? Term time only-8-4?
Many thanks
Aoife

28/07/2016 20:17 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Kate
Are you minding still?
I have a post up, you can PM or contact me on 0868177872
Thanks
Tom
http://www.schooldays.ie/thread/***URGENT---CLANE-CHILDMINDER-REQUIRED***-1607132310

Experienced Childminder Clane/Maynooth/Straffan           reply
22/05/2012 09:57 - Kildare Childminders
Hello, my name is Kate. I have Fetac level 5 and 6 qualifications in all Childcare modules offered by Fetac. I also have Fetac level 6 in Childrens Arts and Crafts and Drama. I hold a first aid certificate and full clean Irish driving licence. I am Garda vetted, Insured and Registered with Childminding Ireland. I am married with one baby boy. I have worked in a number of childcare centres in the area and also in the city centre, including Giraffe childcare centre in Celbridge and the Trinity College nursery references are available upon request. I have been born and raised in Clane although since the building of our home has been completed we have moved back to my Husband’s farm to our new home in Smithstown, which is between Clane and Straffan. I am a non smoker and have a keen interest in home baking and cooking and also I have a love of animals which I try to include in my curriculum with any child that has been in my care. At our home we have rabbits, hens, ducks, a beagle called lola, a Jack Russell called Rosie, a donkey and a tiny pony which i hope the children can incorporate into their lives to enrich their overall education.

I have a purpose built building beside my home in which I care for and nurture a small number of children. Here I have a space that is a home from home, with a relaxed and caring atmosphere. I have a qualified Montessori Lady helping me out and of course as backup in the event of my absence. The children all have have an individual diary where all of their activities, sleep routines, and eating etc are recorded for Mammy and Daddy to see, I really strive to work alongside parents as a team as I feel this is crutial for the child and parent alike. I feel that todays creches are too industrial and little thought is really given to the children, it is all so regulated the children barely get a glance at the true overall experience of early life. Here at Willow Tree Farm I want to have the children at one with nature, feeding the hens when weather permits, one which they can call their own, planting herbs and watching them grow and taking nice walks through our land when our lovely Irish weather allows us!! I also have noticed the enjoyment that children get from watching baking, how when they stir up the ingredients and put them in the oven and discover the results are cakes etc. I also like to include arts and crafts and elements of Maria Montessori´s beliefs and ideas in our day to day curriculum. I am flexible with days and hours and if you would like to talk with me about anything I would love to talk.

warmest regards,

kate

23/05/2012 12:27 - Kildare Childminders
Hi,
My wife will be returning back to work in September and our baby boy will be 11 months at that stage.
Just wondering what your charging structure is, is it on an hourly basis or a set fee per day.
Thanks
James

01/03/2014 12:13 - Kildare Childminders
hello kate
I gave 2 children a girl aged 3 and boy aged 1 I would need child mimding from july the hrs 8-1700 mon to thurs and 800 -1230on fri
regards sj

31/12/2015 19:22 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Kate,
Are you still available? If so we are looking for someone in the Maynooth area to look after our daughter approx. 8am- 4pm Monday to Fridays term time only. Would this be of interest to you?
Thanking you in advance, Sinead
Happy New Year!

discussion forum terms & conditions

;