Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Experienced Childminder In Enfield Area

re : Experienced Childminder In Enfield Area           reply
12/02/2011 10:19 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Hannah,
I am looking for a childminder to look after my 2 girls when I return to work. I need someone from May of this year for 4 full days a week. We live just outside Johnstownbrige and in May my girls will be 9 and 21 months old. Ideally we would like someone to come to our house to mind them. Please let me know if you would be interested and then we can arrange a meeting, further correspondance etc.
Many thanks

re... : Experienced Childminder In Enfield Area           reply
16/02/2011 20:45 - Meath Childminders
Hello Hannah

Are you still available?

Experienced Childminder In Enfield Area           reply
31/01/2011 00:43 - Meath Childminders
Hi, i am a 20 year old woman with plenty of experience in the childcare area, i have 6months work experience in a creche, i am qualified in First Aid and also have garda vetting. I am very reasonable and love working with children

05/04/2011 11:41 - Meath Childminders
Hi Hannah,

Are you still looking for work? I am looking for someone to care for my two little girls in our home in Enfield from Mon-Wed each week, starting in June.

Please let me know if you are available, we live within walking distance of the village.

Thanks,
Laura

21/02/2011 18:52 - Meath Childminders
I am still available :)

19/06/2011 19:59 - Meath Childminders
Hi, I am Looking for a childminder to mind two boys aged 9 and 6 (the 6 year old is autistic) in their own home from 7.30 to 8.50 and from 2.30 to 5.30 Monday to Thursday. Starting on the 20th September 2011 for the full school year. I live in Kilshanroe

If interested please contact Dave on 0868362976 or email: lourdes.sanchez12@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

re... : Experienced Childminder In Enfield Area           reply
13/04/2011 17:00 - Meath Childminders
Hi Hannah, are you still available, i have a 5 year old at school in Enfield and i work part-time?

08/11/2011 10:32 - Meath Childminders
Hi Hanna. Are you busy with child minders or are you free.
I have three young kids age 2.5 and 1 year old twins, and I am looking for a child minder for these from the beginning of 2012.
I am based in Enfield. You can call me on 0876523802 to discuss if you are interested or if you know anybody that would be interested.

discussion forum terms & conditions