Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced Childminder Knocklyon/Ballycullen/Firhouse.

re : Experienced Childminder Knocklyon/Ballycullen/Firhouse.           reply
06/01/2014 14:19 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
I am looking for a chilminder 3 afternoons a week that can collect from school. We live in Ballycullen however the children are in school in Stillorgan. If this is something you could accommodate I would love to chat further.
many thanks

04/01/2014 12:52 - Dublin South Childminders
Urgently need minder and we also live in Hunterswood. Think we have spoken before . I would prefer someone to come here to us but as you live so close dropping my children off to you would work.
please respond

04/01/2014 12:52 - Dublin South Childminders
Urgently need minder and we also live in Hunterswood. Think we have spoken before . I would prefer someone to come here to us but as you live so close dropping my children off to you would work.
please respond

10/01/2014 14:11 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi, I have a 1 1/2 year old and 5 year old in St Colmcille´s School - I´m looking to check out availability for 5 days a week, FT for baby and school collection for 5 year old, I´m also looking for an estimate cost? Thanks

Experienced Childminder Knocklyon/Ballycullen/Firhouse.           reply
03/01/2014 18:57 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,

I am Cathy. I am a 35 year old Irish experienced, caring and fun child minder available to mind children in my own home. I have 10 years experience minding children. I live in the Hunterswood / Ballycullen area of Dublin 16 close to the M50 slip road. I provide a safe, fun, loving environment with trip to the park and walks.

I have a clean driving license for school drops and collections. I drive a seven seater car and currently do a school run to St Colmcilles Knocklyon.

I am Garda vetted and I am registered with Childminding Ireland. I am trained in first aid. I have insurance for my home and for trips out. Please PM to this post if you are interested. References Available.

Great daily rates.

Cathy

discussion forum terms & conditions

;