Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced Childminder Portarlington and surrounding Laois/Kildare areas

re : Experienced Childminder Portarlington and surrounding Laois/Kildare areas           reply
26/02/2015 23:23 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I´m just after posting when I saw your advert . We are looking for someone to mind our three children aged 1, 3 and 5 in our house in Killenard, 2-3 days a week. If you´re interested you might get in contact.
We look forward to hearing from you.
J

Experienced Childminder Portarlington and surrounding Laois/Kildare areas           reply
24/02/2015 18:35 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
EXPERIENCED Childminder available in Portarlington and willing to travel to surrounding laois/Kildare areas. I have experience caring for a 6 month old to the age 2 and a half years and I also have 2 young children of my own. I Can look after child/children in their own home. I also have a full clean driving licence and can do school pickups along with some light housework.

I understand how it feels to leave your children with someone who is not a family member or friend as I was in the same position a few years back. That is why I decided to give up my job at the time and become a childminder. So if your looking for someone reliable, caring and fun for your children to be around then please drop me a mail.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;