Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced Childminder Rathfarnham Based

re... : Experienced Childminder Rathfarnham Based           reply
27/04/2015 17:47 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Shelah. Would you be needing someone with a car? AS Isaid in my ad I share a car and don´t have it full time.
Look forward to hearing from you,
Madeleine

Experienced Childminder Rathfarnham Based           reply
25/04/2015 23:09 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there.
I´m a 26 year old experienced Irish childminder. I have a degree in Social Care with a specialty in working with kids with special needs. I have a lot of experience with children both with and without special needs in all age groups from newborn to teenagers.
I am based in Rathfarnham and am happy to travel to local areas.
I am garda vetted and have first aid training. I share a car and I have a full clean license.
I look forward to hearing from you,
Madeleine

re : Experienced Childminder Rathfarnham Based           reply
26/04/2015 08:16 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Madeleine,
We are looking for a kind and reliable Childminder for our 3 children( boy 8, and 2 girls 11 & 13). We live in Ballinteer and are looking for @ 18 hours per weeK - from school collection @ 2.30pm - 6pm during school term and full time during school holidays.
We need someone to collect them from school, prepare lunch/snacks, help with homework, after school activities and prepare dinner.
Please let me know if this would interest you?
many thanks
Shelah

re... : Experienced Childminder Rathfarnham Based           reply
29/04/2015 06:06 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Madeline
Thanks a million for coming back to me. We were hoping to get a childminder with a car but it´s definitely not the most important thing as the primary school is very close. We are offering €10 per hour and are looking for 18 hours per week during term time with pick up daily at 2.30pm and then full time during holidays - 35-40 hrs per week? Is this something that would interest you? If so could you please send me your CV to Shelah.mcmahon@yahoo.ie.
Many thanks
Shelah

discussion forum terms & conditions

;