Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced Childminder Required in the Claddagh/salthill/Galway City area.

re : Experienced Childminder Required in the Claddagh/salthill/Galway City area.           reply
09/02/2015 22:09 - Galway City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Am exprienced childminder have lots off refrences i am able to mind in my own house or yours.flexible with hours,have my own car, rate depends on where i would mind the child or in this case a baby.anymore questions please let me know. Thanks

re : Experienced Childminder Required in the Claddagh/salthill/Galway City area.           reply
03/03/2015 10:36 - Galway City Childminders
Hello :)
My name is miriam I am 23 years old and I lived in Galway per 1 year . I live in Galway City center . I have experience working as a childminder, currently I work as childminder with 2 children 2and 5 years old . All the experience that I have it´s because I care of all my brothers and sister when they were babies :)I am writing my book for kids and I am looking for a part time job :) if you need more information you can call or send me a message :)
Regards,
Miriam sayago

Experienced Childminder Required in the Claddagh/salthill/Galway City area.           reply
29/01/2015 18:45 - Galway City Childminders
Im looking for an experienced childminder to look after a beautiful little 6 month old girl, 3 days a week. I am looking for someone who is flexible with their hours. Please contact me with your qualifications, rates, hours and the number of children you look after. With Kind regards Elaine

discussion forum terms & conditions

;