Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced Childminder Trim Available.

re : Experienced Childminder Trim Available.           reply
29/01/2016 20:05 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
hello,whereabouts in trim are you based? I maybe getting sub work in a school in navan, so there might be the case that I need to get my kids collected from school . my kids go to robinstown school. my daughter would need to be collected at 1.30 and my son at 2.30 and I would collect them at 3pm. Is this a service you could provide? thanks a million

re : Experienced Childminder Trim Available.           reply
04/02/2016 07:26 - Meath Childminders
I will be looking for a childminder for 2 children from September. One school going and one baby. Full time care, please PM if you think you will be available. Thanks

Experienced Childminder Trim Available.           reply
25/01/2016 21:56 - Meath Childminders
Experienced Childminder Available. I provide “A home from home” environment, where your child will be fully cared for and happy. My home is child friendly and has a fully quipped playroom and a safe garden with various toys. I provide a high quality, flexible, affordable childcare that meets the needs of parents and children alike. Full-time /Part-time & after school care. Early morning drop off, home cooked meals provided, supervised homework time. Qualified Occupational First Aid and 10 year’s experience. References available on request.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;