Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced Childminder and Student Teacher Available for Summer Childminding.

Experienced Childminder and Student Teacher Available for Summer Childminding.           reply
04/03/2015 16:54 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi! My name is Alison, I am in third year in college and I am studying Primary School Teaching. I am available for evening/weekend babysitting and for childminding during the summer months, particularly June. I love working with children. I am enthusiastic, creative and fun and I really enjoy playing with and teaching children. I have a lot of experience with children of all ages; babysitting and working with children in educational and recreational settings. I have experience minding children overnight and for longer periods of time also. I have extensive experience working with children in summer camps and running children´s birthday parties. I am studying Special Needs Education as a significant part of my course and have experience with children who have special educational needs. I am very willing to do some housekeeping as part of the babysitting also. I am also available to tutor primary school children. I am very comfortable with animals also and have always had a pet dog.
Please don´t hesitate to contact me if you need a babysitter or a tutor for your children! Thanks a million!

discussion forum terms & conditions

;