Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced Childminder available January

Experienced Childminder available January           reply
13/11/2014 10:07 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Special needs teacher and educational psychologist who is looking for a position as a nanny/childminder in children´s own house (In Cork city or suburbs).
I am also a free time and leisure instructor and an au pair so I have a lot of experience with children.
No driving licence and non smoker. Garda vetted and qualified in first Aid.
I will be available from January.
Do not hesitate to contact me if interested.

re : Experienced Childminder available January           reply
15/11/2014 12:50 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Are you interested in my ad
Title: Child minder wanted in Douglas cork Description: I am looking for a kind, reliable and energetic lady to mind my 1 year old baby boy from January to June in Baby´s OWN HOME in Douglas. Preference will be given to someone with their own car. I am looking for someone to mind our baby from 8 am to 4.15 pm. There will be one school collection daily from the local school at 2.30pm (some days it will be 3.30pm) for my 9 year old. You would need to help them with their homework. I would like to find someone who is genuinely interested in children and who is highly motivated and has high energy and is patient and caring. Non smokers only. References essential and Garda vetting. Experience highly desirable. Rate is €300 per week. The position will be 4 days a week from Feb so rate will then be €240 per week. If you are interested please email me: christine.obyrne@gmail.com

discussion forum terms & conditions

;