Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced Childminder available Part time Lehenaghmore area

Experienced Childminder available Part time Lehenaghmore area           reply
19/07/2017 18:12 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Christine and I have been minding children part time in my own home in Lehenaghmore for the past 10 years. My own family are grown up with the two youngest attending college. I am a non smoker, with my own car and can collect from school, nursery etc. PM me if interested.

re : Experienced Childminder available Part time Lehenaghmore area           reply
24/07/2017 17:20 - Cork City Childminders
Hi, I am looking for someone to come into my house 2 days a week, Thursday and Friday to mind my 3 kids, aged 8,5 and 18 months. Are you interested in this position? I supply a car to drive the kids around.
Susan

re... : Experienced Childminder available Part time Lehenaghmore area           reply
25/07/2017 22:41 - Cork City Childminders
Hi Susan,
Unfortunately I need to be in my own home during the week. I would be interested if your kids could come to my house on the Thursday and Friday.

re... : Experienced Childminder available Part time Lehenaghmore area           reply
25/07/2017 22:59 - Cork City Childminders
Thanks but I have the kids going out the other 3 days so I´m looking for someone to come into my house thanks for the reply.

School Run - 4 Afternoons           reply
11/08/2017 11:45 - Cork City Childminders
Hello Christine,
We read your advert that you are available to mind children in your own home.
Would you be interested in collecting our two daughters from St Catherines, Bishopstown from 2.30pm to 5.30pm four afternoons Mon, Tues, Thurs & Fri.
Our son will be starting 1st year in Colaiste an Spioraid Naoimh.
If this is something that you might be interested in with our family we would love to hear from you.
Kind regards,
Agnes Moloney
085-7597568

re : Experienced Childminder available Part time Lehenaghmore area           reply
03/09/2017 20:22 - Cork City Childminders
Hi Christine. My name is Paula Larkin and I am looking for a childminder to mind our 2 girl´s every second week on a thurs and Fri from 8-5 in our home. We live in coolkellure road, coolkellure . My number is 087 7624420 if you are interested and wanted to talk. Regard
Paula

discussion forum terms & conditions

;