Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced Childminder available in Donnybrook, Douglas Cork

re : Experienced Childminder available in Donnybrook, Douglas Cork           reply
01/12/2015 17:56 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Grace, I am looking for a childminder to collect and mind my 9 year old daughter. We are living in Shamrock Lawn. Please let me know if you are available

re : Experienced Childminder available in Donnybrook, Douglas Cork           reply
25/05/2016 11:48 - Cork City Childminders
Hi I saw your post I know it´s an old thread but just wondering if you have any availability at the moment, I have a 14month old boy and I need a minder partime, I live in Douglas and would need next Thursday & Friday to start with as full days

25/11/2015 22:36 - Cork City Childminders
Hi Grace
I have two girls 3yo and 7 months. Looking for a minder Tuesday to Friday 8-5ish.starting from March. Wondering what would be the monthly cost? Kind regards
Jo

Experienced Childminder available in Donnybrook, Douglas Cork           reply
25/11/2015 21:56 - Cork City Childminders
I am a friendly and outgoing person with a lot of experience looking after kids. I am also a qualified Montessori Teacher who is currently minding twin 3year old girls in my own home (since February) and will be finishing up with them in December. I will be looking for full time work from then, and will be willing to look after up to 3 kids in my own home. Either from the same family or different families. My aim is to make sure your child is in a safe comfortable environment and kept busy with lots of fun activities. I have references, first aid and Garda vetting. Please don´t hesitate to contact me for further information.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;