Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced Childminder in Kilcock for 1 & 3 year old

re : Experienced Childminder in Kilcock for 1 & 3 year old           reply
27/09/2014 23:40 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is ciara wilkins and I am a qualified early childcare worker with an honours degree. I have a lot of experience with working in creches, preschools ,childminding and working in Dubai with children ages 3-5 years for 7 weeks during my final year in college. I have a 3 month old so she would be with me also but she is no bother as she is such a good baby. I love children and love having fun with them. I am quite artistic and love doing art activities such as games etc. I am even doing the decorations for my daughters christening next week. My rate would be about 13-15 per hour. I am currently on maternity leave and will not be returning as she is only offering full time and not worth it if I have to place Lauren into full time creche and she is also too young yet. Let me know if you are interested. I look forward in hearing from you.
ciara

Experienced Childminder in Kilcock for 1 & 3 year old           reply
24/09/2014 21:19 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Experienced childminder required for my two children, 1 & 3 years. 4 days per week, Tuesday-Friday, 8 hours per day approx. Non smoker. Open to children being minded in my home or childminders home. Please contact if genuinely interested.
Thanks,
Clare

discussion forum terms & conditions

;