Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced Childminder required Donabate Part Time 3days per week

re : Experienced Childminder required Donabate Part Time 3days per week           reply
20/10/2016 10:41 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
I wish to apply for the above position.
I am the kind and caring mum of two grown up young ladies Niamh 21 and Eimear 18 with lots to give a family who would like a happy and fun nanny.
I love the outdoors and I am arts and crafts crazy.
I have a vast amount of childcare experience from caring for my own 2 gorgeous girls to caring for 20 children at a time at Camps and Birthday Parties.
The health and welfare of children in my care is always paramount.
I have been self-employed since 2000.
I am Occupational First Aid Certified since May 2016 and I am also certified with a children first child protection certificate from Barnardos since early 2016.
I am Garda Vetted.
I have a full driving license and my own car.
I am available for interview immediately.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Warm regards,
Olive Gilsenan.
085 8716 932
087 4318 470
(01) 6905241

re : Experienced Childminder required Donabate Part Time 3days per week           reply
20/10/2016 12:10 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi, my name is Elena, I´m 41 year old. I have over 15 years experience looking after children and care about children with asperger syndrome. I was teacher. I am available taking care of your child/children in your home. I have driving licence. I have excellent references from previous families.

Experienced Childminder required Donabate Part Time 3days per week           reply
18/10/2016 05:02 - Dublin North Childminders
We are looking for an experienced childminder to mind our 12month old 3 days a week 8am-5.30pm.

Candidates must be kind, patient and organised and will ideally be childcare qualified and/or experienced and garda vetted.

Contact me to discuss further.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;