Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced Childminder required to mind 3 kids in own home 9.30-3.30 Mon-Friday

re : Experienced Childminder required to mind 3 kids in own home 9.30-3.30 Mon-Friday           reply
13/06/2014 14:03 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Where in kildare are you?.

Experienced Childminder required to mind 3 kids in own home 9.30-3.30 Mon-Friday           reply
12/06/2014 11:34 - Kildare Childminders
We are looking for a kind, caring, creative, fun loving, energetic individual to care for our 3 young children in a permanent role. They will all be around during the summer months but in Sept the older boy will be back at school and the 3 yr old girl at preschool so your primary responsibility will be the baby who is currently 9 months old.
Please only apply if you have a genuine passion for kids and experience with references to prove it.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Miriam - 0868273462

re : Experienced Childminder required to mind 3 kids in own home 9.30-3.30 Mon-Friday           reply
16/06/2014 13:04 - Kildare Childminders
Hi my name is Sarah, I have a FTEC advance level 6 in Creche Management. I have a huge passion for working with young children with over 6 years experience working in childcare. I have been a Nanny for two sets of families with both young children from 5 months to seven years, I have also worked in pre-school and creche´s.
I live in Newbridge, Liffey Hall, and I am very interested in this job offer so please let me Know if you are interested. Thank you Sarah

discussion forum terms & conditions

;