Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced Childminder.

Experienced Childminder.           reply
19/07/2018 10:32 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi .Im am seeking 3/4 full days work .starting Sept 2018.Cabinteely ..Dunlaoghaire ..Shankill .Killiney ..Area. Excellent References . Thanks B .

re : Experienced Childminder.           reply
22/07/2018 09:52 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there
My 2 boys are in the Harold school in Glasthule. We live in Glenageary (Bellevue Ave). We´re looking for someone with their own car, to mind the boys in our home. The boys will be in 5th and 4th class. We are looking for someone for 3 afternoons a week, Mon-Wed, from 230-630. We also have 2 cockapoos so you´d need to like dogs too! You´ll probably have a good idea of what´s involved: snack, homework, and a range of strucured/unstructured fun and ´chillaxing´. The boys will probably sign up for some afterschool activities too, so there will be days they need to be collected at different times. They may go on playdates the odd time or want to meet friends to kick a ball about in the park so there may be a bit of ferrying about.... it´s variable. But the main structure will be snack... walk dogs....homework... free time. Sometimes dinner if there´s an evening activity we need to get them to something. The boys are both avid readers too, which is great for their down time. Would be delighted to hear from you! All the best, Rosanne

re... : Experienced Childminder.           reply
22/07/2018 11:07 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Rosanne .I dont drive and i am looking for full days .Thanks B .

24/07/2018 09:20 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there
Thanks for your interest. I see you are looking for full days but we are looking for afternoons only (230-330pm) Mon - Wed.
All the best

28/07/2018 13:27 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Breda
We are looking for someone fulltime mon - fri in Clonskeagh for our 8 month old. Would you be interested?
Fiona (fionamcferran@yahoo.com)

re... : Experienced Childminder.           reply
28/07/2018 13:35 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Fiona .you would be to far away .i live in Ballybrack and i dont drive .Thanks anyway .B

discussion forum terms & conditions

;