Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced Driving Irish Nanny Available Full Time

re : Experienced Driving Irish Nanny Available Full Time           reply
17/07/2014 18:40 - Waterford Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there
We are looking for someone to come to our home to care for our 3 children. the 2 eldest are in school and our daughter who´s 3 is going to montesorri in the mornings. We live in Faithlegg area. our current childminder is starting college so we need someone to start in Sept. I would be delighted to answer any queries you may have or meet in person. looking forward to hearing from you
Deirdre

10/08/2014 08:16 - Waterford Childminders
Hi there
We live in Faithlegg. We are looking for someone to help with minding our children starting sept. We have 2 boys aged 8&6 who go to the local school and one daughter aged 4. The children are generally good. We need our minder to start at 7:45 mon wed and fri. If you have any questions please give me a ring 0877986345 . Deirdre

18/08/2014 18:10 - Waterford Childminders
Hi there
We have 3 children aged 4,6 and 8. We are looking for someone to come to our home mon/ wed and fri. The children need to be dropped and collected from local school and Montessori. They are good kids. We need someone from sept. Any interest? Deirdre

20/07/2014 22:05 - Waterford Childminders
Hi Gillian
We are a small family on the Dunmore road
You would be perfect if still available
Excellent rates for the correct candidate
Please email waterfordnany@gmail.com and I can send my details
Many thanks

Experienced Driving Irish Nanny Available Full Time           reply
16/07/2014 20:24 - Waterford Childminders
I´m a 24 year old Irish woman with 4 years of full time nannying experience. I have experience with all ages, from newborn to 12 years old. I have a Pediatric First Aid qualification and absolutely love being a nanny. There are plenty of laughs and cuddles with the children I mind and we have great fun! I am very competent and am a good cook. I enjoy looking after a house and organizing a family. I speak very good French as a result of nannying and studying French in Paris. I also have achievements in Piano and Elocution. I have a full, clean driving licence, my own car and plenty of experience driving children. I have great references and am still friendly with the families I have worked for. My current position is unfortunately ending as the youngest will be starting creche. I have been with them for 1.5 years and they have 3 boys under 6. All replies welcomed.

17/07/2014 13:20 - Waterford Childminders
Hi are you interested in part time or do you want a full time position? About ten hours per week afternoons?

09/08/2014 19:12 - Waterford Childminders
Hi Gillian, just wondering if u are still available, I have 3 children one starting school in sept, the other 2 are aged 3 and 1, required to mind in kids own home, full time
Contact 0861552563

discussion forum terms & conditions

;