Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced Dublin 18 Childminder

Experienced Dublin 18 Childminder           reply
03/01/2016 19:25 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------

Hi there,

I am a well known local mom and childminder to the Dublin 18 area (The Gallops Leopardstown).

I am looking to mind a child in my own home.

I am a very caring energetic person that genuinely loves to mind children.

As a mother myself I understand that all children are different and have individual needs. You can rest assured that I can cater for all these individual requirements a child might have, such as fussy eaters or bad sleepers etc.

I make sure that the children get plenty of fresh air with trips to the local parks like Cabinteely and Marley. There is a great park and playground just a 3 min walk from my house.

I have an abundance of fun and educational toys to keep your child entertained. We also love to read books and make a mess with playdoh :)

For the better weather I have two slides and Trampoline (under strict supervision and only with parents consent) and a super sand pit.

I hold an up to date occupational first aid certificate. I have a full clean drivers licence.

My home is very clean and is both smoke free and pet free.

I have many excellent references all from people within the locality.

The Luas is only a 3 min walk up the top of my road and you can park outside my house if you need to.

If you wish to have a chat you can call me on 086-8430298 or alternatively you can just PM.

Many Thanks

Natasha

discussion forum terms & conditions

;