Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced Fluent English Speaking Childminder available

re : Experienced Fluent English Speaking Childminder available           reply
30/07/2014 14:03 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Milla
Are you still available and looking for work?
Thanks
Caroline?

Experienced Fluent English Speaking Childminder available           reply
22/04/2014 15:04 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Parents,

I´m a 20 year old, Finnish born, fuent English speaking female, currently working in Dublin as an Au Pair in Killiney. I´ve been in Ireland for 8 months having spent two years in Finland working as a nanny, assistant teen summer camp leader, assistant in a nursing home and working as an assistant teacher at a hospital school for children with special needs. I did these jobs in between my studies, during which, I completed three childcare courses (FETAC Level 5 equivalent) and passed the Finnish Food-Hygeine Proficiency exam.

Since completing my childcare courses, I have gained experience working with children of all ages, from 2-15 years old. I finish my current employment contract in mid-May due to new arrival in the family, and am hoping to secure further employment from June 1st onwards. I am willing to travel and would be happy to care for children in their own home.

If you would like to hear more about myself and feel I would be a good fit for your family, I would love to hear from you! I will forward my CV on request and I have references available from both here and Finland.
Thanks for taking the time to read through my ad and it would be great to hear from you.

Kind Regards,
- Milla.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;

File Attachment Icon
au pairiksi.jpg