Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Experienced Irish Nanny/Childminder available Lucan/Clonsilla/Blanchardstown etc areas

Experienced Irish Nanny/Childminder available Lucan/Clonsilla/Blanchardstown etc areas           reply
30/11/2011 01:00 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
30 year old Irish Nanny with years of experience available in the West Dublin area.
Studying Childcare FETAC level 5.
Have looked after children of all ages and have Irish references.
I am a driver with my own car.
Non smoker.
Reliable, honest, punctual and hard working for Mum and Dad and fun, energetic and enthusiastic for the kids.
10 euro per hour
Available immediately to mind in the childrens´ home. Also available to do babysitting.
CV available to email upon request.

re : Experienced Irish Nanny/Childminder available Lucan/Clonsilla/Blanchardstown etc areas           reply
01/12/2011 11:56 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
I am seeking a childminder for my 12 week-old son, Finn. It is actually for this Saturday December 3, as it´s my father´s birthday and my partner has been called away with work :( We are also looking for someone more long-term and so perhaps this might be a good way to explore a more ongoing childminder.
In any event we would be grateful if you could please get in touch with us, my mobile is 087 6177650 or you can email me, siobhanmuntner@gmail.com. We live in Maynooth and it would probably make good sense to convene at our house. He is a fantastic little boy, and has been babysat previously.
Kind Regards,
Siobhan

discussion forum terms & conditions