Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Experienced Irish Nanny/Childminder available Maynooth/Kildare

re : Experienced Irish Nanny/Childminder available Maynooth/Kildare           reply
15/02/2012 14:57 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
We saw your note and we have an opportunity that may be of interest to you. We need someone suitable to mind our 2 girls, aged 3 and 9 months part time in our own home. Must have full drivers license, speak English, non smoker, own transport, references and experience.
Are you interested? If so, can you send us your CV and references to olwynandjohn@gmail.com?
Olwyn and John

re... : Experienced Irish Nanny/Childminder available Maynooth/Kildare           reply
15/02/2012 18:37 - Kildare Childminders
Sorry Olwyn and John I would be looking for more hours than that but thank you for your interest and best of luck with your search.

Experienced Irish Nanny/Childminder available Maynooth/Kildare           reply
14/02/2012 20:25 - Kildare Childminders
30 year old Irish Nanny with years of experience available to mind in the childrens´ home in the Maynooth/Leixlip/Naas/Newbridge areas.

Available for full time hours.
Studying Childcare FETAC level 5.
Have looked after children of all ages and have Irish references.
Non smoker.
Reliable, honest, punctual and hard working for Mum and Dad and fun, energetic and enthusiastic for the kids.
Available immediately to mind in the childrens´ home. Also available to do babysitting.
CV available to email upon request.

** 10 Euro per hour **

re : Experienced Irish Nanny/Childminder available Maynooth/Kildare           reply
16/02/2012 07:48 - Kildare Childminders
Hello
i am looking for someone from July to mind my two children 4 days a week, 730-5 my son would need to be dropped to montessori 3 mornings (5 mins walk from house)
not sure if of interest to you, if so perhaps you could pm me
thanks
Margaret

re... : Experienced Irish Nanny/Childminder available Maynooth/Kildare           reply
16/02/2012 08:29 - Kildare Childminders
May I call you later this morning to explain the hours ? I´m not sure if you got my detailed email last night. Many thanks
Olwyn

discussion forum terms & conditions