Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced July provision tutor for the Dublin area

Experienced July provision tutor for the Dublin area           reply
15/05/2012 21:55 - Primary Tutors & July Provision (Locality: Dublin South)
-----------------------------------
Dear Parents,

I am a fully qualified Primary teacher and have been teaching for the past six years. I am enthusiastic, diligent and very interested in the area of special needs. My first year was spent in learning support and English language roles in a school on the southside of Dublin. I have been in a mainstream position for the past five years and have gained huge experience in teaching children of various needs including aspergers and downs syndrome.

I am registered with the teaching council of Ireland, garda vetted and obtained my Bachelor of Education from St Patrick’s college. I have since completed a Postgraduate Diploma in Speech and drama, which has greatly enriched my teaching experiences to date.

I can be flexible for the July tuition hours to best suit you and your child. I have my own drivers license and I’m living in the Dublin 6 area.

I have excellent references from current and previous employers available on request.

Please contact me via email for more information.

Many thanks,

Katie Burke.

re : Experienced July provision tutor for the Dublin area           reply
22/05/2012 00:15 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
-----------------------------------
Hi Katie,
We are looking for a qualified teacher to provide the July Provision for our son who is nearly 7. We live in North Co.Wicklow and we´ll be available for the second half of July. Please let me know if you would like to take it further.
Thanks,
DK

discussion forum terms & conditions

;