Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced Mature Childminder Kilcock

Experienced Mature Childminder Kilcock           reply
12/11/2014 19:57 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,

I am a Registered Childminder offering an alternative to Mums who do not want to go the way of creches and big numbers.

I am based near Kilcock (6 min drive) and offer a professional and quality service from my own home.
To this end I have Childcare insurance, training, First Aid, as well as Fetac Level 5 in Childcare (distinction).
I also have 19 years of experience and really enjoy children of all ages, especially babies and toddlers! I operate my service according to the principles of Aistear, the early years curriculum framework.

I have bright, airy and fun playroom. I have a secure playarea outside so we have plenty of scope for outdoor activity also. I guarantee each child their own room (+ cot + bed linen) for naps.

I provide nutritious balanced dinners, additive free, and organic where possible.

My service is operated using written Policies and Procedures eg for medication, accidents, emergencies etc.I run my business with a contract for parents to sign and we are both agreeable in advance I have many excellent references, most local, and from people who continue to drop in for a visit long after their time with me is finished.

I now have a vacancy November 14

If you think I could help with your childcare requirements, please PM/phone/text and we can discuss further.

Thank You.

Sinead 086 8733214

re : Experienced Mature Childminder Kilcock           reply
28/11/2014 16:02 - Kildare Childminders
Have Availability from December onwards Thank you

re... : Experienced Mature Childminder Kilcock           reply
06/12/2014 13:04 - Kildare Childminders
have availability from january Thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;