Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced Mum & Childminder available in Clonee, Dublin 15.

Experienced Mum & Childminder available in Clonee, Dublin 15.           reply
07/03/2014 10:12 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,

I am an Irish mum of three boys (ages 14, 9 & 7 years) and along with looking after my own children I have been childminding for the last 5 years so I have a wide range of experience. I am Garda vetted and references are available upon request. I will have a part time place available for a child from September 2014, with flexible days/hours to suit your needs.

With my boys in full time education I have all mornings free up until 2.30pm for fun & stimulating play with your child. I will also have a two and a half year old in my care one day a week, which may overlap with your childs days.

Our property is large and is fully equipped for children of all ages from babies to teenagers, with a highchair, cot, stairgate etc provided. We have no pets and it is a non smoking household. Our garden is very large and has a trampoline, swings, slide and sandpit for fun outdoor play during good weather.

If you are interested and would like to contact me to discuss your needs, then please pm me and I would be more than happy to chat with you.

I look forward to hearing from you....

discussion forum terms & conditions

;