Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced Nanny/Childminder available Blarney/Mallow/City/Suburbs

re : Experienced Nanny/Childminder available Blarney/Mallow/City/Suburbs           reply
01/08/2014 10:55 - Cork County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi we are looking for a childminder to mind 7 yr old girl and 5 yr old boy. We need somebody immediately. School drop and collections from September. Would be grateful if you would get in contact at yr earliest convenience
086 8140373.
Thanks

re... : Experienced Nanny/Childminder available Blarney/Mallow/City/Suburbs           reply
15/08/2014 10:04 - Cork County Childminders
Looking for full time hours only, thank you.

Experienced Nanny/Childminder available Blarney/Mallow/City/Suburbs           reply
23/07/2014 10:33 - Cork County Childminders

Experienced, Qualified Irish Live out Nanny/Childminder in early 30´s available to mind children in their own home in the Whitechurch/Blarney/Mallow/North Cork areas. With years of full time experience with all age groups. Own car, non smoker, Garda vetted and trained in paediatric first aid.

For Mum & Dad I am very reliable, punctual and trustworthy. For the kids I´m fun, easy going and kind. I love to do arts & craft, explore nature, do song & dance, baking, days out to toddler groups, playground, library etc.

I have checkable Irish references and my rate is €10 per hour. This is my rate regardless of how many children there are in the house. Full time hours wanted. If interested and would like to know more about me and more detail about my Childcare experience/request my CV please get in touch. Thanks! :-)

re... : Experienced Nanny/Childminder available Blarney/Mallow/City/Suburbs           reply
24/08/2014 16:43 - Cork County Childminders
Hi there
your profile sounds good - 40+hrs a week in Ballincollig - 3 kids (2 in local primary school) 6,5 and 1.
Would you like to talk?
087-4184650?

re : Experienced Nanny/Childminder available Blarney/Mallow/City/Suburbs           reply
11/08/2014 18:03 - Cork County Childminders
Hi
My son is 9yo and goes to whitechurch ns, do you do after school service ? what would the rate be for a 2 hour duration daily ?
Regards
Alan

discussion forum terms & conditions

;