Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced Nanny/Childminder required full time Dublin 6W March 2016

re : Experienced Nanny/Childminder required full time Dublin 6W March 2016           reply
27/01/2016 23:29 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
I am a Filipina, 37 years old and I´m living in Ireland for 6 years now. I am currently minding 2 boys ages 4 and 5 yrs old in Booterstown and living in with the family for almost 2 years. I handled newly born baby and kids ages 8 months-8 years old.
I am looking for a nanny position ( LIVE OUT) in Rathmines or nearby areas and I can give you great references.
I am kind, well mannered, responsible and trustworthy. I have excellent communication skills and can interact with kids of all ages. I am emotionally matured and passionate with my job. I am fond of kids, prepares food, loves to bring them at the park, organise playdates, arts etc.and do light housework job.
If you´re interested, don´t hesitate to text or give me a ring 0871126278. I´m looking forward to hear from you soon. Thanks!
Cathy

Experienced Nanny/Childminder required full time Dublin 6W March 2016           reply
20/12/2015 09:54 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi, we are looking for an experienced Nanny/Childminder (live out) to look after our two boys, aged 7 months and 3 1/2 starting in March 2016. First and foremost it is all about the kids, their safety, learning, development and happiness. This translates into their day to day care, meals, naps, routine, fun and activity in and out of the home (play dates, activity centres, walks etc.) We would like to work with you in putting together a weekly schedule that incorporates all of the above.

We are both full time working parents so the hours we will need are 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday.

Pay negotiable, driving licence essential, own car preferable and non smoker a must.

re : Experienced Nanny/Childminder required full time Dublin 6W March 2016           reply
30/12/2015 00:22 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello there,I´m Mary Ann 34 years old Filipina mother of two boys willing to mind your little angels.im very loving,understanding and caring.i can read,write and speak English fluently.im non smoker.ive been a childminder in Ireland for 6 years now.i have a lot of experiences. In childminding in ages 8 and below.i have experiences in minding two sets of twins as well.i can give good Irish references upon your request.if your interested please let me know.my email address is annopet@yahoo.com.ph and my mobile number is 0871690242.im looking forward to hear more from you.thank you so much and God Bless.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;