Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced Summer Childminder Available, June Start

Experienced Summer Childminder Available, June Start           reply
21/03/2015 01:51 - Limerick City Childminders
-----------------------------------
My name is Rebecca,
I am a 20 year old college student with over 5 years childminders experience from new borns to teenagers. I am currently in my 3rd year of college which will commence at the end of May. I am seeking a position as a child minder for the summer months(June, July, August). I believe working with children is not only enjoyable, but also rewarding hence i have chosen to work with them while i can. Not only will i care for your child´s physical needs but also their need to play and interact with others. I have also been previously employed as a cleaner so any house hold duties you wish for me to carry out will not be a problem. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you wish for references or any more information,
Kind Regards,

re : Experienced Summer Childminder Available, June Start           reply
16/08/2015 18:37 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi, are u still available for childminding/cleaning position? I am in the Dooradoyle area.
Regards elok
PS please text on 0872040459

re : Experienced Summer Childminder Available, June Start           reply
16/08/2015 18:35 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi, are u still available for childminding/cleaning position? I am in the Dooradoyle area.
Regards elok
PS please text on 0982040459

re... : Experienced Summer Childminder Available, June Start           reply
30/03/2015 20:17 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi Caitriona,
Ill be finishing college sometime within the last 2 weeks of May, not certain of the dates yet so i will be available from that time onward. The 1st of June being the very latest. Rates can be discussed between both parties to ensure both sides are happy. Thanks for your reply and i hope to hear from you again soon.
Kind Regards,
Rebecca

discussion forum terms & conditions

;