Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced and Garda Vetted Childminder available-SWORDS

Experienced and Garda Vetted Childminder available-SWORDS           reply
22/01/2014 16:38 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Experienced and Garda Vetted Childminder available-SWORDS

Hi, I´m a stay-at-home mum, with 2 children, 1 boy/ 1 girl ( aged 10 & 2) looking to childmind in my own home, in Swords.
I have experience in minding babies to After-schoolers (from 6months - 8 years old), and having had the privilege of looking after many sticky-little-fingered tots over the years.
I currently mind an adorable little 2 year old on occassion, rather flexible hours as both her parents work in the shift work, and their shifts overlap (Reference available).
I´m garda vetted (as I helped supervise various after-school activities in my son´s school and was on the PTA).
I can child-mind from Monday to Friday.
I run a very clean house, and a very healthy menu, making all recipes from scratch (no jars of dolmio in my house), and I bake daily.
I can provide a home from home for your child / children, do school runs / drop offs/ supervise homework etc.
Having had a successful career in Art / Design, I encourage the creative side of children, with painting /drawing and craft activities. We´re quite a creative family. We´re fans of Baby Einstein and Phonics and encourage an environment where a child / children can learn and prosper, from a very early age.
I have a full clean driver´s license and a smokefree household. If you´re interested, please contact me on: eascoffe@gmail.com, thanks, elaine

discussion forum terms & conditions

;