Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced and loving Childminder full time from October

Experienced and loving Childminder full time from October           reply
21/09/2015 20:13 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
I have worked as Childminder in Ireland for 3 years to 2 different families whom I have a great affection and respect. I am a humorous person who loves drawing, photographing, living in Ireland and spending my time with children. I always try to do my best whatever I do, working with respect and dedication. I am a very patient person, truthful and helpful. I am able to cook, to bring the kids to play out such as playground, playgroup and library or to do different activities at home. I have good references on request. I would love to have a chance to show my work.

Please, pm or send me a e-mail for any question: amanda.rod@hotmail.com

re : Experienced and loving Childminder full time from October           reply
22/09/2015 22:00 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Amanda,
We are looking for a childminder to mind our 3 children from November onwards in our own home. We live in Clonskeagh, just off Bird Avenue. The girls are aged 6 and 3 and attend school and montessori until 1:30 each day. The baby boy will be 11 months in November.
We need someone 3 days a week:- tuesdays, wednesdays and thursdays from 8am - 5:15 pm. Responsibilities would include bringing the girls to and from school, preparing meals, caring for and having fun with the children.
If this is something that would interest you please let me know,
Thanks a lot

discussion forum terms & conditions

;