Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced and quailified childminder available from Jan/February..Kinsealy/malahide

re : Experienced and quailified childminder available from Jan/February..Kinsealy/malahide           reply
30/01/2017 10:55 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello,
We are looking for someone to pick up our daughter from Holywell ETNS at 1.10 and mind her until about 6.15, Monday to Thursday - would you be interested?
Let me know.
Regards,
Blandine

re : Experienced and quailified childminder available from Jan/February..Kinsealy/malahide           reply
02/01/2017 19:21 - Dublin North Childminders
Hello my name is Johanna.
My husband and myself have moved to Malahide in August 2016. We have a 7 year old daughter attending Educate Together Kinsealy.
I have now secured full time work in Dublin and am looking for a child minder?
My mobile number is 083 866 8855, email johannabradley7@gmail.com
I look forward to discussing this with you further soon, happy new year
Johanna

Experienced and quailified childminder available from Jan/February..Kinsealy/malahide           reply
30/12/2016 09:07 - Dublin North Childminders
I am a mother of two with ten years professional experience minding children in both crèches and as a private Nanny. I am available to mind one child part time at my home from mid January start of February. Non smoker, no pets and I provide a fun and stimulating environment for all :)

03/01/2017 09:31 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Lisa
I saw your ad. Our son is 11 months old and we are seeking care from the end of January when my wife returns to work. She will be starting on a 3 day week but expects to return full time very soon after. We are based in Malahide and seeking all-day care.
Is this something you would be interested in discussing?
Dáire

re... : Experienced and quailified childminder available from Jan/February..Kinsealy/malahide           reply
03/01/2017 10:03 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Johanna,
I´m only looking for 3-4days per week and I presume you´d need full time care during school holidays too?
Kind regards,
Lisa

re... : Experienced and quailified childminder available from Jan/February..Kinsealy/malahide           reply
03/01/2017 10:18 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Lisa
4 days would be perfect she has a play date on Tuesdays. Summer holidays we could use summer camp and grandparents.
Could you give me a call to discuss if it would work for us?
Mobile 083 866 8855.
Thanks again hope to speak to you soon
Johanna

discussion forum terms & conditions

;