Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced child minder available

Experienced child minder available           reply
17/12/2014 13:28 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Jennifer Dunne. I have 14 years experience in child minding with references available.
I am a very honest trustworthy girl and very caring. I adore kids and always have. I have 1 little boy myself so would be looking to take on another child to mind in my own home.
I would like to offer my services to the right family for a very competitive rate and in turn I will provide a home away from home environment with lots of love and care and treat him/her like my own which I have always done with any child in my care.
I do consider myself an exceptional care giver as I am patient, kind, loving and fun to be around.
I can be very flexible if needed and school drop off/pick ups would not be a problem as I have a full clean drivers license. I also love to cook healthy home made meals and snacks which all kids seem to love :)
You can rest assured that any child in my care will be well looked after, loved and cared for and most importantly will have fun and learning experiences along the way.
I am based in Monasterevin so am open to any surrounding area.

If you would like to ask me any other personal questions please feel free to message me and I will respond as soon as I can.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;