Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced child minder available south dublin

re : Experienced child minder available south dublin           reply
04/04/2015 19:04 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Shauna,
I am looking for a part time childminder to look after my 3 children aged 1.5 to 3 yr for 3 days per week.
If this is of interest to you please PM me
Thanks

26/03/2015 16:35 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Shauna
We live in Cabinteely and are looking for a full time minder for our 2 children aged 6 and 8
If interested please give me a call to discuss further
Regards
Cat 087 9475036

re... : Experienced child minder available south dublin           reply
11/05/2015 20:23 - Dublin South Childminders
Dear Family:
My name is Marta Masero; I am 20 years old and I´m from Seville, Spain. I am available from July and I don´t have end date. I have two years of experience with newborn to 12 years old. I also worked at a daycare for three months in Cork. I have as well good Irish references. I consider myself an honest, flexible, easily adaptable and eager to work person. I love children and spending time with them. I don´t have driver license. But I walk in Dublin, and take buses, the Luas or dart. I also I have a good English. If you have more question or need know more things let me know.
I leave here my e-mail.
martamaserosiles@hotmail.com
Thanks a lot.
Kind Regards
Marta

25/03/2015 12:40 - Dublin South Childminders
I am preferably looking for full time work !:)

Experienced child minder available south dublin           reply
25/03/2015 12:30 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi my name is Shauna and I am 24 years old. I am currently working full time in a creche as creche supervisor where I have worked for the past 3 years. I have had experience working with children of all ages but most of my experience has been with children aged from 6months - 2and a half years. I have absolutely loved my time working in this creche but feel it is time for a change . I also have some experience minding children in the home setting, spending a summer minding my brothers two young children and minding 6year old twins part time while I studied. I am fully garda vetted and have both fetac level 5 and 6 childcare. I am first aid trained and hold certificates for various other courses such as lamh and positive behaviour management.
I have a genuine love for Children and am very passionate about my work!
I live in south Dublin and would need to give some notice 2-4weeks, to my current employer.
for and enquiries please pm me :)
Shauna

11/04/2015 20:30 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Shauna,
Are you still looking for a position. Where are you located? We´re in Dublin 6W looking for a childminder for 2 children and 3 and a 5 year old. Thanks, C

12/04/2015 17:17 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello Shauna, I hope you are very well. We are looking for a full-time minder from late August, which would allow you give good notice and take holidays before starting, perhaps.
We have two daughters and one son, he will be just 6 months in August.
Your background seems perfect. The girls are at school. So, mornings would be minding baby with two girls then from 2pm. There is a car available. We live in Monkstown.
Let me know if you´d like to meet and chat.
Thank you, Judy

28/03/2015 18:58 - Dublin South Childminders
I Shauna, I live in D8 and I am looking for a minder for my 6 months old baby girl starting from May. I will need someone available part time (3 days a week). If interested please pm me

27/04/2015 09:56 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Shauna my name is Jenny, just saw your forum there, we have a little girl Chloe who needs a full time minder from the 1st of July on, five days a week. I´m going back to work then, I really like the sound of the experience you have up on your post. We live on the Rathmines end of south circular road, if you are still available I´d love to have a chat with you, my email is jennylinders@eircom.net, send me an email if you would like organize a call
thnks jen

discussion forum terms & conditions

;