Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced child minder required in Clane for term time only beginning March 2015

re : Experienced child minder required in Clane for term time only beginning March 2015           reply
17/12/2014 22:20 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Ros, I am an experienced childminder located in Caragh. I would be interested in this position if the location was suitable to you. I currently mind children for a teacher so the hours would suit perfect. I have minded the same children for the past 5 years and have a great rapport with parents and children. My home is child friendly and well equipped with toys and nursery equipment, and plenty of out door toys for little adventurers!! I offer home cooked meals, activities to suit weather and children and a warm friendly home where your children will feel at home. I will keep you up to date with your children´s progress so that you know all that goes on in the day to day activities of your children. Should you need any more information please feel free to text, pm or call me, my number is 0851659676.
Thank you
Ros

re : Experienced child minder required in Clane for term time only beginning March 2015           reply
01/01/2015 22:34 - Kildare Childminders
Can anybody replying to this thread please email reply to ´Malin´ username instead or email adam@malin.com as I can´t access my own account at the moment!

Experienced child minder required in Clane for term time only beginning March 2015           reply
17/12/2014 19:56 - Kildare Childminders
I am returning to work in March 2015. I have 2 boys currently aged 22 months and 3 months. I am looking for a minder in the Clane area from 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday. Up to date first aid training essential.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;