Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced child minder requried for 5 yr old twins in Sandyford

re : Experienced child minder requried for 5 yr old twins in Sandyford           reply
07/06/2016 18:17 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
My name is Rachael I am 25 and am a qualified Montessori teacher and am currently studying Early Childhood Education. I am available for child-minding day time and evenings starting July 1st . I have experience in child-minding and babysitting over the last 10 years and have a great love for caring for children.

re : Experienced child minder requried for 5 yr old twins in Sandyford           reply
07/06/2016 18:18 - Dublin South Childminders
My name is Rachael I am 25 and am a qualified Montessori teacher and am currently studying Early Childhood Education. I am available for child-minding day time and evenings starting July 1st . I have experience in child-minding and babysitting over the last 10 years and have a great love for caring for children.

Experienced child minder requried for 5 yr old twins in Sandyford           reply
07/06/2016 14:11 - Dublin South Childminders
Experienced child-minder required to look after 5 1/2 year old twins (boy & girl) preferably in the children´s home in the Sandyford area.
•Required full time for the month of August (8am to 5.30pm)
•Required for after school care during school term (this includes collecting from school at 1:10pm and minding in their own home until 5.30pm)
•Full time care required during school holidays (8am to 5.30pm)
•Children´s illness cover from school when required if suitable
•Full driving licence required and preferably own car.

Duties include:
•Collection from school at 1:10 during school term
•Mind in children´s home
•Play games and help with homework
•Cook meals for children
•Children´s laundry

Person Required:
•Loving, caring, out going and active person to look after our two children
•Non-smoker and fluent English essential
•Drivers license essential
•Experience in minding children
•References essential

If you are interested or would just like to find out a bit more about the position please feel free to pm me...thank you

14/06/2016 11:31 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there!, how are you?, My name is Maria, 42 years old Spanish woman, reliable, creative, and friendly person. I have been working as a minder for 6 years in Dublin, babies from 4 months old, I love kids, I was working as a Spanish teacher for 2 years in Stillorgan. I am very passionated cooking and very organised, full driving license. Looking forward to talk to you soon. Regards. Maria.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;