Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced childminder WANTED Killeagh/Dungourney/Midleton area

re : Experienced childminder WANTED Killeagh/Dungourney/Midleton area           reply
15/09/2015 20:40 - Cork County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
I would like to apply for the childminder position. I am a caring, energetic and organized care giver with over 10 years full time Nanny and Montessori experience. I would love work for a family where my strengths and talents working with children of all ages can be used to help children develop to their best potential.
One of my greatest strengths is the ability to build up good relationship with children and parents. This is no more evident than in the fact I was trusted to return to a family to welcome their new baby and care for her in the most important developmental stages of her life.
I am passionate about improving learning for children and getting involved in all areas of their lives.
I live in the Midleton area and would be happy to care for the two boys in their own home.
If you would like a copy of my CV or references please contact me on 0876853206 or cativivi@gmail.com
Kind regards,
Cathy

Experienced childminder WANTED Killeagh/Dungourney/Midleton area           reply
03/09/2015 20:16 - Cork County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hiya,
I´m looking for a childminder for my 2 boys (3years and 6months) from December 1st. I will be looking for someone 3 days per week 830-530 preferably in our own home but we are open to considering other options.
Please contact me if you are interested and we can discuss further.
References essential 😊

discussion forum terms & conditions

;