Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced childminder and mother of 3 looking for full/part time position D16

Experienced childminder and mother of 3 looking for full/part time position D16           reply
14/05/2015 15:38 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi mums and dads!!
I am a mother of 3 (11,7 and 2) with 4 years childminding experience living in the Dublin 16 area.
Ideally I am looking to Childmind in my own home which is smoke/pet free.
I can provide excellent references and my rates are reasonable for my experience.
I finish up in my current job in a few weeks and will be available for minding on a full/part time basis.
I also offer a babysitting service as part of the job once a month again at a reasonable rate.
I am a loving mother who genuinely adores all children and I can promise that your child will be like one of the family in no time 😀
Should you wish for any further information please do not hesitate to pm me.

re : Experienced childminder and mother of 3 looking for full/part time position D16           reply
26/05/2015 12:09 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello,
I am wondering are you still available? i live in rathfarnham and looking for a childminder for a 7 month old baby from september. my number is 0879392168, would be great to hear from you.
Andrea

re : Experienced childminder and mother of 3 looking for full/part time position D16           reply
25/05/2015 16:52 - Dublin South Childminders
hi there. silly question.. but wheres dub 16???? is that rathfarmham... im in belgard with a five year old girl starting school and me looking for work????

discussion forum terms & conditions

;