Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced childminder available- ardee, tallenstown, dunleer, castlebellingham area

Experienced childminder available- ardee, tallenstown, dunleer, castlebellingham area           reply
26/08/2014 23:05 - Louth Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my names Laura. I have a fetec level 5 and currently doing a level 6. I have over a years experience in a creche and 3 years experience otherwise. I have a desire for kinding kids and I have a very bubbly personality! I am looking for full time or part time work minding kids. I am very flexible with hours to suit parents and also very reliable. If you are interested I would appericate it if you could PM me. If you are in a different area than I mentioned above do no hesitate to still get in contact with me! Thank you!! :)

re : Experienced childminder available- ardee, tallenstown, dunleer, castlebellingham area           reply
29/10/2014 09:48 - Louth Childminders
Hiya just wondering if your still available ?

re : Experienced childminder available- ardee, tallenstown, dunleer, castlebellingham area           reply
28/10/2014 20:38 - Louth Childminders
Hi ,
I am looking for a child minder to mind one child early morning only an hour each morning , must be able to drive as school run is required also must not smoke . You must also have experience .Must in the castlebellingham, kilsaran , dromskin or ardee area

03/09/2014 20:16 - Louth Childminders
Hi Laura, I´ve seen your advert. Myself and my husband are secondary school teachers and we both work In Dublin. We have 2 children aged 2 1/2 and 1. We live in Dundalk. We are looking for someone to come to the house around 7.15 in the morn and I will be home at 4.30. I have a half day Wednesday and will be home at 2. If you are interested please e mail me at miriamgrier@yahoo.com or 0877829684. We will be paying in cash.
Regards
Miriam

re... : Experienced childminder available- ardee, tallenstown, dunleer, castlebellingham area           reply
05/09/2014 09:03 - Louth Childminders
Hi Laura,
I am looking for a child minder for my two boys aged 5 1/2 and 2 1/2. I live in Annagassan. I currently have a lovely girl that comes to my house but unfortunately she is leaving in a couple of weeks. I am looking for someone who could come to our house for 8.00 in the morning and drop one to Dillionstown school for 9.10 and pick him up again at 1.50pm and then mind my other son for the day until 5/5.30pm.
I need someone for 3-4 days but days may not be the same days every week because my husband works in the army and is on duties at different times of the day so its flexible.
I have the kids dressed and breakfast done each morning before I leave. I would need a light snack done afterschool.
I don´t know if this is something you would consider. I would be open to minding kids in your home after my son is dropped to school.
Payment would be for days the kids are minded.
If you have any interest please contact me.
Thanks,
Susan

03/09/2014 16:58 - Louth Childminders
pm sent

29/10/2014 20:32 - Louth Childminders
hi
if your try to contact me please try again as I did received the email but was unable to open it sorry
thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;