Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced childminder available

Experienced childminder available           reply
13/05/2016 08:05 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Dear Family.
If you are looking for a professional, sociable, warm, friendly, and hard-working Au Pair/Nanny/Minder/Babyssiter/Elderly Care ( live out position) I might be a right candidate.
I have been working as minder since I was 15 years old. I have three lovely nephew which I took care since they were babies.
I came from a family whose structure was built on education, ethics, joy, organization, honesty and moral values.
In Ireland, I have worked as an Au Pair living with a lovely family in Lusk taking care of three beautiful young children and carrying out various day to day general duties. After that, I moved to Dublin 5 taking care of three lovely children again, and now I am living in Dublin 14 and I am available to work full time or part time.
I also graduated in Human Resources by the Catholic University of Jaragua do Sul - Brazil. In my college, I had classes of psychology, philosophy, sociology and ethics. I believe I can contribute well to the harmony of your home.
Mobile number: 089 9801 431
I look forward hearing from you. I can send my CV with my detailed experience and reference on request.
Kind Regards,

Ana Claudia Azevedo

discussion forum terms & conditions

;