Could we arrange an interview?
My mobile number is 089 9801 431
email: anaclaudiaazevedo.ie@gmail.com
Looking forward to hearing from you

Experienced childminder available           reply
17/05/2016 08:17 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Dear Family.
If you are looking for a professional, sociable, warm, friendly, and hard-working Au Pair/Nanny/Minder/Babyssiter/Elderly Care I might be a right candidate.
I have been working as minder since I was 15 years old. I have three lovely nephew which I took care since they were babies.
I came from a family whose structure was built on education, ethics, joy, organization, honesty and moral values.
In Ireland, I have worked as an Au Pair living with a lovely family in Lusk taking care of three beautiful young children and carrying out various day to day general duties. After that, I moved to Dublin 5 taking care of three lovely children again, and now I am living in Dublin 14 and I am available to work full time live out position.
I also graduated in Human Resources by the Catholic University of Jaragua do Sul - Brazil. In my college, I had classes of psychology, philosophy, sociology and ethics. I believe I can contribute well to the harmony of your home.
I look forward hearing from you. I can send my CV with my detailed experience and reference on request.
Kind Regards,
Ana Claudia Azevedo

re... : Experienced childminder available           reply
18/05/2016 07:50 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi ana,
Sounds like a good match! If you are free for an interview at 6.30 today that would be great. My address is 1 strand terrace Milltown Dublin 6. Looking forward to meeting you. Kind regards, Joanie

re : Experienced childminder available           reply
17/05/2016 21:59 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there,
We are looking for a full time minder to mind our 3 gorgeous kids aged 9, 7 and 4. During school term hours are 11-7 and during school holidays 8-7.
We live in the Milltown (d6) area and The position will include collecting the children from school and taking them to any extra-curricular activities, preparing healthy snacks for the kids and helping prep for dinner and homework supervision.
Light Housekeeping duties will also be required include cleaning, tidying, vacuuming, washing and ironing while the children are at school.
Ideally somebody with a driver licence would be great - car can be provided.
Looking forward to hearing from you, Joanie

discussion forum terms & conditions

;