Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced childminder available

Experienced childminder available           reply
07/06/2019 21:31 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
I’m a mum of two little boys age 4 and 2, My eldest is in playschool Monday to Friday 9am to 2.00pm and will go to primary school in September in Foxrock, my youngest is currently at home with me he will start playschool In August
Before having my own children I worked in the crescent creche in monkstown for 4 years then done 2 years private childminding, I live in the Shankill area and have transport
I can mind in mine or yours I´m also flexiable to drop them home to yours if I minded in mine

Thanks aoife

re : Experienced childminder available           reply
25/06/2019 13:29 - Dublin South Childminders
HI There Aoife, we would be interested to chat. We need someone for our 2 girls, also 2 & 4. We need someone from sept 2 full days, possibly moving to more. We could discuss logistics. eldest will be going to school in stillorgan. not far from foxrock. Let em know and we can arrange a call.
Best,
Shane

re... : Experienced childminder available           reply
25/06/2019 14:48 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Shane
Thank you for the interest
I’m not to sure if it would work as my eldest needs to be in school in Foxrock for 8.50 and we would be coming from Shankill.. your little one is prob an 8.50am start aswell for school?
Thanks aoife

re... : Experienced childminder available           reply
25/06/2019 15:54 - Dublin South Childminders
Ok thanks Aoife

re : Experienced childminder available           reply
02/07/2019 21:47 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi There,
I would love to chat to discuss further, I have a 3.5yr old girl and a 17month old boy . Looking for a childminder Aug or Sept onwards full time. We are based in Leopardstownavenue. 8am-5.30pm likely hours although we have some flexibility with work from home so hope to be able to collect earlier some days. The kids are fun and loving and would love some pals to play with in the day too. My girl goes to pre school in Foxrock 9.30-12.30 (but option to keep her there till 1.30) so would need dropping and collecting. Would that be of interest at all? thanks a mil Clare

discussion forum terms & conditions

;